I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
- Include an introductory paragraph, where you clearly outline a “real-life” instance of your social issue and you give a thesis statement that indicates your perspective (see Part 2: Writing Your Introduction for an example).
- Include three body paragraphs where you include details, examples, and quotes from at least three of the course readings to help you develop and support your key points (see Part 3: Writing Your Body Paragraphs. for an example).
- Include one body paragraph where you discuss how your core values inform or influence your perspective on your selected social issue (see Part 3: Writing Your Body Paragraphs. for an example).
- End your essay with a concluding paragraph where you restate your thesis, summarize your key points, and leave the reader with the “so what?” ( see Part 4: Writing Your Conclusion for an example).
- Your paper should include a proper header and title.
- Your paper should be typed, double-spaced and in 12-point font.
- Your final product should be a minimum of six paragraphs (about 900-1100 words) in length. However, the quality of the content of this essay is most important. Be sure to fully answer the prompt.
THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT IS THE ROUGH DRAFT. I WILL BE ATTACHING A LINK IN WHICH SHOULD BE USED FOR THE FINAL DRAFT. I WILL ALSO PASTE THE COMMENTS FROM THE INSTRUCTOR OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO COMPLETE THE PAPER. PLEASE READ THE NOTES CAREFULLY.
NOTES: Introduction: Good example by mentioning our current pandemic. But take it a step further. Why has the African America community been hit harder? Less access to doctors, hospitals in the areas. Be a little more specific to draw your reader in. I see an introduction and a discussion on your core values in relation to the topic. I need to see 3 more paragraphs in between that with quotes that back up your thesis statement from the course readings. You will analyze these quotes in relation to the topic and how it helps back up your overall point.
Purnell, J. Q. (2015). Financial health is public health. What It’s Worth: Strengthening the Financial Futures of Families, Communities, and the Nation. Retrieved from http://www.strongfinancialfuture.org/essays/financial-health-is-public-health/
THIS LINK WILL HELP WITH THE PAPER AS WELL IF A LOG IN IS REQUIRED PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN GIVE THAT TO YOU.