I don’t understand this Marketing question and need help to study.
Select a company or non-profit and identify a behavior the company might desire their customers to perform. Using the Fogg Behavior Model as a guide, provide an overall description and assessment of the opportunities and pitfalls related to the customer behavior. Your assignment should include:
- Your assessment of Motivation/Ability related to the desired behavior:
- What is the characteristic of motivation (Pleasure/pain, Hope/Fear, or Acceptance/Rejection—OK if it’s more than one)?
- Is motivation low or high? Include why you think this.
- Is ability difficult or easy? Include why you think this.
- Your thoughts on how to improve the chances of the behavior happening and/or to remove any barriers and challenges. This could include (but not limited to):
- Suggestions for increasing motivation.
- Suggestions for improving ability.
- Recommendations for any type of prompts (spark, facilitator or signal)
This is all hypothetical, the key is to think about challenges a particular business may have and use the Fogg Behavioral Model to guide your thinking process.