I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
Reflection question for this week: Think about the Black Lives Matter movement through a reproductive justice lens. Why is the BLM movement critical to the achievement of reproductive justice? Describe the importance of this connection and use examples from the lecture, your personal experience or another source you have encountered to support your perspective.
you can choose 1)500-1000 words, or 2) a tech-based assignment using
• Powtoon to create short animated videos • Mindomo , Padlet , or Lucidchart to create mind maps
• Glogster , Piktochart , or Canva to create media posters/collages
• FaceTime, YouTube, or Voice Memos, etc., to create short recorded video or audio clips
- You may speak using the first person.
- While this is not a super formal piece of academic writing, please follow the usual guidelines regarding good grammar, spelling, punctuation. Try to structure your reflection so it doesn’t feel like a rant. Execution is key here! Oh and yes, you may swear if you feel the need to.
- To cite readings simply name the author and the page number from the text.
- You may include in your reflection personal experience, or examples from the media, or film, or music, etc. – a real concrete example to illustrate your reflection. Make sure to a reference to cite this example.
The Beauty of the Reproductive Justice Framework: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBIZ2fxIWaw
Sexual and Reproductive Rights Animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH6IHLaU6Ng
This Woman Pays Drug Users not to Have Kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc
HIV Positive and Pregnant: Six Women’s Stories: https://mg.co.za/videos/2015-05-08-hiv-positive-and-pregnant-six-womens-stories/
Anatomy of a Pro-Choice Protest: https://westerngazette.ca/watch-anatomy-of-a-pro-choice-protest/article_8ba46780-3710-11ea-a7a9-ff685797d6f8.html