I’m trying to learn for my Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain how an inductive fallacy (e.g., generalizations, weak analogy) or a fallacy of language (e.g., confusing explanations) may affect the public perception of the police.
- Provide a categorical claim related to the negative public perception of the police.
- Create a visual showing a categorical relation that is negative between the police and the public.
- Provide recommendations and examples about what the department can do to:
- Change the perception
- Develop a positive relationship with the public.