I’m working on a Law exercise and need support.
All questions are worth 20 points:
- What is the purpose of an autopsy? What other information can be obtained from an autopsy? Who is best suited to conduct autopsies?
- What is forensic entomology and how do entomologists help in estimating time of death?
- Interviewing victims of sexual assault is a very delicate process. What types of information would be important to obtain in this process and why?
- What are some of the benefits of using anatomy detailed dolls in interviewing children?
- In the context of interviewing molested children, what are some of the important principles that people working with young children should be aware of?