I’m working on a Psychology question and need guidance to help me study.
Select a movie from the following list:
- Terms of Endearment (1983) (PG)
- Ordinary People (1980) (R)
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) (PG-13)
- My Sister’s Keeper (2009) (PG-13)
- Kramer vs. Kramer (1979) (PG)
- Footloose (1984) (PG)
- The Queen of Versailles (2012) (PG)
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011) (PG-13)
- 28 Days (2000) (PG-13)
the selected movie for the biopsychosocial assessment.
As you watch the movie, focus on one specific character in the movie as
the focus of your clinical attention. Take notes over relevant patterns
and significant moments/details within the characters’ journey. Consider
the character’s behavior patterns within the confines of the movie.
Consider the character you selected and complete a biopsychosocial assessment about your selected person using the provided biopsychosocial template. Only complete Part 1 of the template, as Part 2 will be completed later in the course.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.