I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Paramount to the success of any organizational change is a leader’s ability to “know where the organization needs to go.” This is called the vision, and the ability to create the right vision can determine the success or failure of a change management strategy.
- Think of an organization you are familiar with that is in need of change. If you were the change leader, what would be your vision statement for change?
- Write your vision statement for the change you are striving for, detailing how you would improve upon that vision to ensure that it conforms to the principles and strengthen the value of the change vision.
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- 4-6 paragraphs and 2-3 refrences and cite inside the text.