Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
you’ll have to answer to discussion boards, the first one is: While the previous discussion asked you to consider the impact of the first part of the 20th Century upon our lives, I firmly believe that nothing has done more to shape the America we live in than social movements of the 1960s and 1970s. The profound impact on our government, society, and culture are still being felt today. For this discussion, I would like you to answer the following three questions:
1) What were the greatest “costs” (negative consequences) of the the rights movements for the United States of America?
2) What were the greatest “benefits” (positive outcomes) of the rights movements for the United States of America?
3) In your opinion, based upon your previous answers, which movement was the most positive experience for the U.S.?
Please make your responses at least one substantial paragraph long each of at least 500 words and include specific historical details, processes, and/or people to support your arguments.
The second one is : We have all lived through some of the subjects covered in Unit IV. Living through historical events is easily more visceral and likely interesting than reading about a distant past in a History textbook. With this in mind, I would like you to answer the following two questions for this final discussion board:
1) In your opinion, what has been the most significant event(s) in American History within your lifetime? How has your life been shaped by this event?
2) One hundred years from now, students in a history class will be studying this material through a very different lense. What do you think/hope will be the biggest historical theme(s) that will emerge from these decades and your lifetime?
Please make your responses at least one substantial paragraph long of 500 words minimum for each of these questions.