I’m working on a Computer Science exercise and need support.
In chapter 2, the author discusses the concept of a multilayered defense strategy. Exlpore some of the advantages and disadvantages of embracing a multilayered defense strategy and contrast the approach with a monolithic approach to security.
- Create a new thread (by the FIRST DUE DATE)
- Contrast the advantages and disadvantages of using a multilayered approach to securing information system resources.
- Explain how each advantage and disadvantage you identified in the first point impacts budget, usability, and the environment’s attack surface.
Tell me what you think.
- Think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your discussion.
- The questions must be taken from material you read in Chapter 1 or 2, and each question should start a discussion topic.
- You’re not trying to test each other, but you are trying to start a discussion.
Note:APA format400-500 words