I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Part 1: Sharpening the Team Mind: Communication and Collective Intelligence
A. List and describe the biases in team communication found at the beginning of Chapter 6 in the textbook. Give an example from your own experience of each of these biases. (describe the situation and the outcome)
B. Revisit communication failure examples in Exhibit 6-1. Identify the possible causes of communication or decision-making failure in each example, and, drawing on the information presented in the chapter, discuss measures that might have prevented problems from arising within each team’s communication system.
Part 2: Team Decision-Making: Pitfalls and Solutions
A. Define group think. What are the key symptoms of groupthink?
B. Do you think that individuals or groups are better decision-makers? Justify your choice. In what situations would individuals be more effective decision-makers than groups, and in what situations would groups be better than individuals?
Read and respond to your classmates’ posts. See posting/discussion requirements.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
Respond to at least 3 of your colleagues’ posts in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.