I’m working on a Computer Science exercise and need support.
State of Information Technology
This assignment helps you to understand the current trend in information technology through a literature review.
In 700–900 words, post answers to the following questions by the due date assigned to the Discussion Area:
- What current trend in IT is impacting society at large? Identify the reasons behind the trend and the impact it is likely to have.
- Describe the current trend in your selected researchable IT topic. How does this affect IT in general? Is this a localized consideration or a broad issue?
- What led to the current state of the IT topic you are researching in your literature review? Identify at least three contributing factors and the reason it is worthwhile to solve the problems identified.
- Are there uncertainties, challenges, and risks associated with your IT research topic? Explore and discuss two scenarios based on public policy, industry, or business decisions and possible outcomes.
Respond to the questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow APA formatting for citing sources.
Brief Literature Review
To conduct a literature review, researchers locate relevant articles and review them. Researchers also write abstracts of the article, which is a brief review of the literature. It is typically in a short paragraph, summarizing the major elements of the article. This brief literature review helps researchers write the final literature review.
In this assignment, you will write a brief review of literature (minimum 3–4 pages) based on your work done in Weeks 2 and 3.
The brief literature review should include the following elements:
- The problem being addressed
- The central purpose or focus of research
- Information about the research approach
- Review of key results related to your research topic
- Whether the twelve articles are clearly reports of a research study, as opposed to essays, opinions, papers, typologies, or synthesis of past researches
Include the reference list in your brief literature review and submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Reference list should follow APA format.