I need help with a Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Consider now, for the Lord has chosen you to build a temple as a sanctuary. Be strong and do the work.
Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the porch of the temple. He gave him the plans for its buildings and its storerooms. He gave him the plans for its upper parts and its inside rooms. He gave him the plans for the place where sin is paid for and forgiven. He gave him the plans for everything the Spirit of the Lord had put in his mind. There were plans for the courtyards of the Lord’s temple. There were plans for all of the rooms that were around it. There were plans for the places where the treasure of God’s temple would be kept. There were plans for the places where the things that were set apart for God would be kept.
1 Chronicles 28:10-12
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Apply ethical, Christ-like attitudes, values, and worldview appropriate to mezzo social work practice. (PO 1)
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following:
- Proverbs 16: 3 states, “Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.” What does this verse mean to you?
- Are you a planner by nature? Or is planning difficult for you? Why or why not?
- What is the most important reason for planning in social work practice?
- Why do you think this is important?