I’m working on a Writing question and need guidance to help me study.
i need 7 full pages double spaced APA format with references
the character chosen is Mr Jones (Richard Gere) from the movie with the same name! you should write about this and his diagnostic (manic depressive disorder according to DSM 5)
find what is needed about depressive disorders in the attached manual, starting from page 155.
Biopsychosocial assessments include the following:
- Identifying information (e.g., name, age, etc.)
- A history of the present circumstances (i.e., the presenting problem, symptoms)
- The past psychiatric and medical history of the client and the client’s family (e.g., injuries, operations, etc.)
- The client’s social history (e.g., overview of client’s childhood, family structure, etc.)
- A mental status exam and DSM-5 diagnosis (when you get to this part let me know what mental illness the character has and i will send you picture of the information in the book you might find the diagnosis online it depends)
- A formulation (e.g., a statement that summarizes and synthesizes the most important aspects of the case to create a story of the client and his or her past and presenting problems)
- You can add on to the characters story!! it will make your life easier.
- I will add an example of an essay in the past so u get an idea of how to do it
this might be helpful