Review the Sample Quantitative Research Proposal form this unit’s readings.
Compose a formal, APA-formatted paper of no more than 700 words (word count excluding title and reference pages) that:
- Articulates the alignment issues between the business problem, purpose statement, and research question.
- Articulates the alignment issues between the business problem and the conceptual framework.
- Argues why the ethical considerations provided are inadequate to meet applicable standards.
eview the following:
- Chapter 21: Secondary Data Analysis [PPTX].
- Sample Quantitative Research Proposal [DOC].
Use the Capella library to read the following:
- Konstantopoulos, S. (2008). An introduction to meta-analysis. In J. Osbourne (Ed.), Best practices in quantitative methods (pp. 177-195).
Use the Companion Web site of your Doing Research in a Business World text to view the following:
- Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Chapter 21: Secondary data analysis [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-21/videos/author-videos
- Running time: 02:03.
- Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Top tip: Secondary data analysis [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-21/videos/author-top-tips
- Running time: 01:08.
- Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Author top tips [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-18/videos/author-top-tips
- On this page, view the second video:
- Case Studies in Research: Small and Medium Sized Enterprises – Triggers for SME Success.
- Running time: 03:38.
Use the Internet to read the following:
- University of Southampton eResearch Methods. (n.d.). Sources of secondary data. Retrieved from http://www.erm.ecs.soton.ac.uk/theme6/secondary_data_sources.html
- Hannay, M. (2015). How to easily analyze the social activities of your competitors. Retrieved from http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/analyze-your-competitors-social-media-activities/