I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
– An overview (the story and any background information about the whistleblower)
– What problem was observed? Tell us the story.
– What could this person do to address the problem? If he did nothing what would happen? What are the ethical implications of doing nothing?
– What were the risks of making information about the problem public?
– How did this person make the information public?
– What was the outcome of making this information public?
– What would you do if you were in that position? Why?
– Citations for your sources.
i have already chose the whistleblower “Frank serpico”.
i need the writer to follow the criteria and fill in the table attached