Help me study for my Nursing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Core Clinical Objective-Home health Pasco county FL geriatric population
- Develop professional nursing identity and clinical judgement.
- Apply principles of professionalism when engaging in community-based activities.
- Consult and/or collaborate with preceptor and other community health providers as appropriate.
- Analyze internal and external cues based on community assessment to generate hypotheses.
- Prioritize hypotheses and nursing actions based on needs and resources of the community.
- Generate potential solutions based on community needs assessment.
- Design strategies to evaluate community outcomes based on the generated hypotheses.
- Given the population of interest served by your practicum agency, geriatric home health, what types of needs assessment data is available?
- What additional data would you need to prioritize health needs?
- How would you use this data to develop health program goals, actions, and measures of evaluation?
- How did the practicum agency utilize outcome data to improve their programs?
- Describe how you engaged in community-based activities to promote critical thinking, clinical reasoning and clinical judgment during your practicum experience.
- Describe how your preceptor and other community providers influenced your thinking about a population and their specific needs?
- Demonstrate with charts, graphs, community statistics regarding the geriatric population with regards to home health
Please review the grading rubric before beginning your reflection on the above core clinical objective. Make sure to answer the reflective questions thoroughly with substantial reference to your practicum experience.