I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
Read the given personal essay, My Father’s Achilles, and answer the following questions:
- What is the main idea of the story?
- Which part or parts of the story touches you? Why?
- What does Achilles in the story mean?
- In what ways can you relate to the protagonist or any one of the characters in the story?
- Can you identify one or more descriptive strategies and one or more narrative techniques as we discussed in class?
- Identify a) a sentence that contains an adjective clause, b) a sentence that contains noun clause, c) a sentence that contains an adverbial clause, d) a sentence that contains two or three tenses, e) a sentence in which the author creates his own adjective, and e) a sentence that contains a condition expressed by the modal “if” to show possibility.
- Write a personal message to the author.
Below is the link to the story:
Good luck with the final and stay healthy!