I’m trying to learn for my Geography class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
please read the article in the file below and answer these 9 question. let me know if you have any question.
1) Using the first two pages, how is the term spatial identity used in the article?
2) The author contrasts the words ethnic and nation, see PowerPoint or textbook for the definitions.
Using the definitions, how do you see the difference between the terms ethnic and nation?
3) How was spatial ideology achieved by the United States?
4) List several current examples of national areas, besides those in the article, that fit elements of conflicting
5) Briefly describe the spatial identities of Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, and the British Isles.
d) British Isles
6a) What three things were important in the evolution of French-Canadian spatial identity?
6b) What changed after the Quiet Revolution?
7) What factors explain the difficulty of defining English-Canadian spatial identit
8) Today, what is the territory for the French-Canadian “nation” and for Anglo-Canadian “nation” ?
9) In your opinion, can two nations form a single state? Why?