!!!!!!!!!!!NEED IN 2.5 HOURS, NOT 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARTICLE LINK: https://theamericanscholar.org/saving-the-self-in-…
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER: Don’t have to answer 1, its just there for reference and guidance. QUESTION 2 IS MAIN QUESTION
- Consider incorporating responses to these questions in your essay:
- What is the central topic or set of related topics of the article?
- What is the central question or set of questions asked by the writer(s) of the article?
- What is the thesis or central claim of your selected article?
- What evidence is used by the author of the to support its thesis or central claim?
- Is the article convincing? Why?
- Is the article compelling or interesting? Why?
- How does the information contained in the article relate to or impact your community (however you define it)?
- Craft a brief essay (six paragraphs, minimum) that (1) summarizes the purpose, central claim and key evidence; (2) analyzes the author’s biases and assumptions as well as the effectiveness of the evidence, organization and conclusions of the article; and, (3) responds to the ideas present in the article from your unique perspective, based on your personal, professional, and academic interests and experiences,
- Use your responses to the questions above to help organize your writing.
- The essay should include a minimum of two paraphrases and two quotes from the article you’ve chosen
- Provide a MLA Works Cited or APA References entry for the article at the end of your post
NO PLAGIARISM, WILL BE TURNED INTO TURNITIN.COM, WILL GIVE A GOOD TIP IF DONE WELL!