Need help with my Powerpoint question – I’m studying for my class.
Social marketing (not to be confused with social media marketing) is a process that utilizes marketing principles and techniques to influence the target audience to adopt positive voluntary behavioral changes.
For this assignment, you will be looking at aspects of social marketing in greater depth to draw connections between this approach and continuous quality improvement in health care. Identify an aspect of patient care in need of quality improvement and error reduction at the health care facility where you work or at one with which you are familiar (e.g., medical error reduction, surgical error reduction, appropriate utilization, pharmaceutical accuracy).
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including a reference slide), with detailed speaker notes, that addresses the following components of your social marketing approach to continuous quality improvement (CQI):
- Describe the problem and present your proposal for a quality-improvement-based solution.
- Conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis on your proposal for improvement.
- Describe the target audience whose behavior you are aiming to positively influence. Be specific.
- Present specific objectives and goals you would like to achieve. Draw connections between the implementation of quality improvement strategies and error reduction.
- Identify factors surrounding the implementation of your improvement proposal that could positively or negatively sway the target audience’s behavior. These could be motivating reasons for the target audience to adopt your recommendations or potential barriers to implementation that may discourage or dissuade them from complying.
- Describe how you intend to strategically market your proposal to the target audience.
- Describe how you plan to monitor and evaluate the success of your quality improvement strategies.
- Describe what type of financial backing you will need in order to implement your proposal and any budgetary restraints that could present an obstacle to the execution of your improvement strategies.
- Present an implementation plan to put your proposal into action.
Cite at least three references