I’m working on a Law question and need guidance to help me study.
Minimum of 175 words: This has to be worded in your own personal perception
Part A. Due ASAP
- Why is research important to policy making?
- What are some of the challenges associated with policy making in the criminal justice field?
- What are some of the benefits of conducting policy analysis?
Policymaking occurs in organizations and governments. How policies are made, approved and enforced can vary depending on the entity and those making the decisions. It is important to understand how policy-making works, and in this assignment you share what you have learned and provide examples.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper, describing your personal perception of policymaking in criminal justice. Identify any assumptions on which your perceptions are based. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- How would you describe policy-making?
- How would you describe policy analysis?
- What role does research play in criminal justice policy making?
- How do your perceptions of criminal justice policy making and policy analysis compare to the definitions in the readings?
- What are 2 to 3 examples of criminal justice policies?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
NO MAJOR GRAMMAR ISSUES
PLEASE FOLLOW ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS