- Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to summarize your findings pertaining to the issue or disease.
- Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
- Describe the issue or disease.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the issue or disease.
- Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
- Identify the demographics and effect of the issue or disease on the community.
- Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
- Analyze possible solutions for the issue or disease selected.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Explain how successful the solutions were.
- Determine additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
- Include how the model served as a guide to understand the cause.
Include at least 3 references
The above is for reference only. All I need is 3 slides based off of the following:
The disease selected is HPV (Human Papillomavirus) one slide for each number
1. Analyze possible solutions for the issue or disease selected.
2. Identify possible solutions.
3. Explain how successful the solutions were.
Please post speaker notes at the bottom of each slide.
3 references required