Skip to content
- Clear, focused thesis statement that demonstrates the scope of the claim you are making.
- Clear sociological explanation of institution, its practices and outcomes.
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of reasons and mechanisms that produce inequality in institution.
- Strong integration of scholarly and reputable sources that support claims and are well contextualized.
- Probable, proposed changes that respond to evidence that explains problem.
- Clear writing, organization, formatting and citations
- ASA or APA style, in-text citations.
- Four academic resources including articles from class, peer-reviewed resources and demographic or statistical information.
Order the answer to view it