Please see attached paper and rubric grading and update.
write a 2–3-page paper answering the following questions:
- What role does quality measurement play in assessing the performance of health plans and in assessing the impact of price competition?
- Would you join a health plan without any information on quality, simply because it had the lowest cost? Why or why not?
- Refer to what you learned in your research as you answer the following:
- Should we, as a society, rely on individual choice of high-quality providers?
- Should we base our decisions on publicly available report cards to improve health-care quality?
- Should we rely on institutions (government agencies, for example) to mandate and enforce minimum quality standards? Why or why not?
- How do access, quality, and cost-effective care come together for the benefit of patients? Physicians and providers? Hospitals? Society?
- Length: Paper must be 2–3 pages typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman, 12-point content (length excludes title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list).
- References: Cite at least three references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for business professionals.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.