I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Use Paul and Elder’s (2012) intellectual standards to find a topic or problem that is clear, relevant, significant, and precise. Select an issue that you wish to investigate critically (social, professional, or personal).
- How can the pay gap between men and women best be addressed in a organization?
Include the following in your milestone submission:
- A title page
- An outline of your project which includes:
- Main points and sub-points
- One paragraph describing your topic selection and a question or statement to investigate critically.
- One paragraph describing how you will use the intellectual standards to critically investigate the topic. You may wish to refer to Paul and Elder (2010).
- One paragraph providing an overview of how your assumptions and questions on this issue could skew your critical thinking on this issue (Paul & Elder, 2010).
- A reference page which includes three new scholarly references to investigate your critical thinking question or thesis.