Can you help me understand this Nursing question?
This week’s readings and videos offered information related to health policy relation to diversity, economics and ethics. In this discussion board you will present information related to current health care reform and civil rights.
Topics to include:
- What are the health care policies related to access, equity, quality, and cost?
- If you do not feel there are current health care policies related to access, equity, quality and cost, why not?
- What does health care reform mean to the uninsured, and underinsured?
- What is the implication of limited access to vulnerable populations?
- What can nursing do to help increase awareness of civil rights in health care
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- Initial Post: Minimum 300 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)