Help me study for my Literature class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
After you have fished reading Fables & Didactic Stories page, write a respond to and analyze the stories you’ve read. you should answer the questions. the answers need to be clear, readable, and reasonably well-organized. also expect you to answer each question substantially, using multiple sentences and specific examples to explain your ideas.
- What are some of the key similarities and differences between the fables that you read? Make sure you include the names of the fables that you highlight. the link of the fables is in the uploaded file
- What are some of the characteristics attributed to certain animals?
- In the case of these fables, what themes do you think the author is expressing? What other meanings can you find when you dig into the fables? Choose one fable and write a DIFFERENT moral for it.
- What are some of the key similarities and differences between the fables and the didactic tales “Goody Two Shoes” and “The Purple Jar”? How can you tell that the didactic tales were written specifically for children?
- How do you think modern children might respond to the didactic tales? (If you know any children, try telling them one of the stories and see what they think about it.
oh, also pls make it look simple and clear. do not use any completed words or sentences