Can you help me understand this Engineering question?
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions:
- Explain with example the practical cryptanalytic attacks on 3DES.
- Is it possible to convert a block cipher into a stream cipher using cipher feedback, output feedback and counter modes? If yes, how. If not, why not?
Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply.
- Be in APA format including your references.
- Be 400–600 words long (not including title and references).
- Do not re-state the questions.
- Include two sources (i.e. two references).
- Do not use Wikipedia as a reference.
- Respond to at least two of your fellow classmates.