I’m working on a Political Science exercise and need support.
When people hear the word graffiti, many no doubt think of vandalism, but these days a growing number of enthusiasts are calling it art. View the following CBS Sunday Morning report,Graffiti: Art or vandalism? (Links to an external site.)
In your opinion, is graffiti art or vandalism?
Your answer should be well thought through and clear. It should reference concepts you have learned after watching this video. Your answer should show that you have actually thought the question through and that you’ve got something to tell or explain to the person reading your answer. Your answer does not have a set length limit; it must clearly and completely answer the question…how long that takes is up to you.
To complete the assignment, do the following:
- Watch segments 15,16, and 17 of the video “Judicial Opinions: The Supreme Court Justices” (Links to an external site.)
- Write a discussion post of 250 words addressing the following questions: (include word count at end of post)
- Why is the need for an independent judiciary so important?
- Why is it good that that the judges and the courts anger the other branches of government?
- What are actions of the court sometimes so controversial?