I’m stuck on a Philosophy question and need an explanation.
Mini essay topic (650 words)
One similarity (or One difference) between storm god A’s battle with monstrous opponent A and storm god B’s battle with monstrous opponent B is X.
For your two subthesis statements, you must discuss two (and only two )of the following five battles (and you must discuss the same two battles in both of your supporting paragraphs for the Mini Essay):
1. Marduk’s battle with Tiamat in the Enuma Elish
2. Baal’s battle with Yam in the Baal Cycle
3. Teshshub’s battle with Ullikummi in the Song of Ullikummi
4. Yahweh’s battle with the sea (or Rahab or Leviathan) in the Bible
5. Zeus’s battle with Typhoeus in Hesiod’s Theogony
PICK TWO BATTLES FROM THE TOP FOR ESSAY
For example, one of your subthesis statements could be: “One similarity between Baal’s battle with Yam and Teshshub’s battle with Ullikummi is that each monster (Yam and Ullikummi) is somehow associated with the sea.
I’ll give you the pdf of rubric to help you write the essay better.