Create a 5–10 minute recorded presentation, detailing the results of the balanced scorecard analysis and making recommendations for quality improvement and risk reduction. Your presentation material should be 10–12 slides in length.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in a sequence.
Applying the balanced scorecard to a health care organization can help managers uncover potential risks. It will also help them to fully analyze the organization from multiple perspectives.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Apply a risk-management model or framework to a specific risk-management priority.
- Present recommendations on each facet of the balanced scorecard model.
- Competency 3: Analyze the process and outcomes of a care quality- or risk-management issue.
- Use balanced scorecard concepts to analyze key performance indicators and measures associated with a specific risk-management issue.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
- Create a persuasive presentation tailored to a specific audience.
- Communicate clearly in a limited time frame