I don’t know how to handle this Political Science question and need guidance.
Assignment: Response paper
- 3-4 double-spaced pages, 12 pt font, Time New Roman, 1-inch margins
- indicate if you want comments (on the first page of the paper itself)
- state your name, course no., and title of the paper (can be the question asked)
Write a paper about implications of the Syrian civil war on Syrian civilians, the political situation in the MENA region, and the U.S. role in the civil war. Use the readings by Bauer and Yee (PDFs on Canvas, links below)to illustrate your points and respond to the documentary “Exodus”: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/exodus/ (Links to an external site.)
- What are the main implications of the civil war for Syrian civilians? What issues seem to be the most pressing? Use examples to illustrate your points.
- What is the political, economic, and social impact of the refugee crisis on the MENA region and beyond? How has the region been transformed by the Syrian civil war and the refugee crisis? How have displaced Syrians and their host countries coped?