I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
In this assignment, you have to watch the video. You will listen to my video, take notes and then write a 2 page reflection of my lecture. 1 spacing, 12 font maximum reflection what you learned from my lecture. – 50% deduction if you do not do this.
I am making it easy for you, pointing out what you need to cover, listing the following items. Do not “answer” these using numbers or bulletpoints. I need an essay including all of these points. You are welcomed to include more items than these or go over 2 pages. — If you do not create an essay, I will grade the assignment at a 0.
- Identify theft
- Discuss 3 things that people do with your information when they steal it. (I talked about this in detail which the book does not cover).
- Hackers – The 3 different types.
- Exploit kits, specifically what I discussed about hackers in servers.
- Passwords –
- What are the most common passwords that are guessed?
- Why shouldn’t you use long complex passwords?
- What did I recommendthat you do when creating passwords?
- What site did I recommend people use to check password strength?
- Give me 3 “strong” passwords that you will remember, using my recommendations.
- Since passwords are easily guessed what is used in addition to them these days, to further increase security? (I spent more than a few minutes discussing this).
- Social Media
- What not to share online? Why?
- What is the 1 piece of information I mentioned that I can get the most information on you if I did a background check?