I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Choose one sculpture and one piece of architecture that you particularly like or fascinate you.
- Research the pieces on Smarthistory or an online art encyclopedia.
- Write a summary of your research for each piece (one paragraph each–6-8 sentences). Do not copy and paste the information; write it in your own words.
- Give a short explanation as to why you like the pieces: what particularly fascinates you? Why do you think it is an important piece? (approximately one paragraph each–6-8 sentences).
- Please include a heading (your name, my name, HUM 101-001, and the date you submit); the heading should be single spaced and does not count towards the word count.
- Please use correct grammar and spelling.
- Please use MLA correctly. To Cite the from either Smarthistory or an on-line encyclopedia, use an abbreviated title of the piece and the source you got it from: (The Parthenon, Smarthistory).