I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Write a 5- to 7-page paper explaining how to align the security policy of the organization with its business objectives, keeping in mind the regulations, privacy laws, and industry standards you have identified. Clearly state any assumptions, and provide citations for reputable sources used in your research.
Cover the following points:
- Explain how the regulations, privacy-related laws, and industry standards you identified apply to this scenario.
- Identify concerns you feel the bank will need to focus on because of expanding its online banking to mobile devices and opening its international branch office. Identify three areas where you will need to apply security controls to manage the risk involved in the scenario.
- For each of these three areas, develop a key goal indicator (KGI) as explained in the textbook
- For each KGI, indicate the security controls (these involve policies, processes, and tools) that will need to be developed and applied.
- Justify how the key goal indicators and the security controls you have chosen align with business objectives and enable business processes.
- Explain how industry standards and best practices are beneficial to implementing security policies that are aligned with business objectives.