Submit a 2- to 3-page paper (not including references) that addresses the following:
- Identify the organization that you selected in Module 1 (The Coca Cola Company). Given the recommendation that you made in Week 2 (week 2 attached) about the organization’s strategy and the information you found about the organization’s products and/or services, respond to the following:
- Describe one product or service that should be eliminated from the portfolio, and explain your reasoning.
- Describe one new product or service that should be added to the portfolio, and explain your reasoning.
- Using the product portfolio management models discussed in the readings, describe two steps that are most important to the successful development and implementation of the new product or service that you described, and explain why.
- Describe the inputs and outputs of the new product or service. Then, explain how the inputs and outputs of products are different than the inputs and outputs of services.
- Describe one strategy you would recommend for managing the quality of the new product or service, and explain why.
Alberti, B., Asgian, C., Caldwell, H., & DeFanti, M. (2018, January). A Proposed Brand Portfolio Strategy for Nivea to Gain Competitive Advantage. Competition Forum, 16(1), 130+. https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A577909550/GPS?u=mi…
Avlonitis, G. J., & Papastathopoulou, P. (2006). Product and services management. ProQuest Ebook Central https://ebookcentral.proquest.co
Sandberg, B., & Aarikka-Stenroos, L. (2014). What makes it so difficult? A systematic review on barriers to radical innovation. Industrial Marketing Management, 43(8), 1293–1305. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2014.08.003
Baah, S., & Bohaker, L. (2015). The Coca-Cola Company. Culture, 16, 17.
Bitange, H. B. (2018). Competitive Strategies and Competitive Advantage of Cocacola Company Ltd., Kenya (Doctoral dissertation, university of nairobi).
Chu, B. (2020, November). Analysis on the Success of Coca-Cola Marketing Strategy. In 2020 2nd International Conference on Economic Management and Cultural Industry (ICEMCI2020) (pp. 96-100). Atlantis Press.
Kalashnikov, S., & Lutsenko, R. (2020). Investment analysis of Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. Вісник Харківського національного університету імені ВН Каразіна серія «Економічна», (98), 145-157.