I’m studying and need help with a Psychology question to help me learn.
- Review the resources in this Week’s Learning Resources
- Review the instructions for searching the Walden Library databases for an article using the guide: Counseling Library Research: Basic Article Search
- Find a peer-reviewed article, not older than 5 years, that provides evidence that school counseling programs have a positive impact on schools
- Review the expectations in the Week 9 Digital Portfolio Rubric
- Include the article in the Padlet you created for your Digital Portfolio.
- Write a reflection on the article you selected using a Word document. Address the following:
- Why did you select the article?
- Summarize the important concepts.
- Compare the information in the article with your experience with school counselors.
- Upload the reflection in the Padlet you created for your Digital Portfolio.
Please create a Padlet
American School Counselor Association (2019).
The ASCA national model: A framework for school counseling programs (4th ed.). Alexandria, VA: American School Counselor Association
Note: While school counselors in most states apply the American School Counselor Association’s National Model to their practice, some states may implement their own models. Please make sure to review your state department of education’s website for more information on specific models which your state may require.