I’m trying to study for my Humanities course and I need some help to understand this question.
1. What are the conditions under which an argument is valid, invalid, sound, or unsound？
2. Write an argument that is valid but unsound
3. Modify the argument that you wrote as answer to question 2 and turn it into a sound argument
4. What are the properties of linguistic units that negatively affect clarity Give an example for each of those properties
5. Give an example of an inductive argument that is weak
6. Modify the inductive argument that you have written in your answer to question 5 and turn it into a strong inductive argument
7. Select three varieties of logical fallacies. Describe in details those fallacies and give at least one example for each one of them
8. According to Searle what are the distinctive features of our mental lives？
9. What is a metaphysical criterion of personal identity？
10. How many varieties of dualism can we find in philosophy？ How do they differ?