I don’t understand this Computer Science question and need help to study.
Doctoral candidates should provide an authentic personal statement to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to response to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Writing sample should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and include candidate’s name.
1. What lead you to University of the Cumberlands?
2. What are your research interests in the area of information technology? How did you become interested in this area of research?
3. What is your current job/career(As a java developer or Software Engineer) and how will this program(PHD in Information System Security in University of Cumberlands) impact your career growth?
4. What unique qualities do you think you have that will help you in being successful in this program (PHD in Information System Security in University of Cumberlands)?
5. How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from University of Cumberlands ?
Helpful link for your reference :