I’m studying and need help with a History question to help me learn.
Lesson 2 Instructions:
1. Required Viewings:
- “Spanish Conquest and Rule”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htl6PjXqwhI (Links to an external site.
- “1491 Explores the Americas Before Columbus”: https://www.npr.org/2005/08/21/4805434/1491-explores-the-americas-before-columbus (Links to an external site.)
- “Mexican Independence” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT60g-GlnLs (Links to an external site.)
- Contreras, “ ” (pgs. 1-6 only, ) (I will sent you the document
- Rodriguez, “
- Chapter 1 Introduction (Problems in Modern Mexican History (aka “Problems”), pg. 5)
- Military, Militia, and Police: The Viceroy Offers Reward for Hidalgo, Allende, and Aldama (Problems, pgs. 11-12)
- Morelos, “ (I will sent you the document
- Boudreaux, “
- Popular Groups: The Virgin of Guadalupe Versus the Virgin of Remedios (Problems, pgs. 19-21)
- Ch 2 Introduction (Problems, pg. 23)
- Military: Christon Archer, “Independence and the Generation of Generals, 1810-1848” (Problems, pgs. 26-35)