I’m studying for my Political Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
There are 8 multiple choice questions to solve and for each question yo choose the correct answer below the numbered questions
1) Labor + Resources = Labor + Resources =
2) How was power in the Continental Congress divided under the Articles of Confederation?
Each state’s votes were proportional to its population.
Each state had an equal vote.
The states were not formally represented in Congress.
Each state’s power depended on its geographical size.
3) Voting with the majority if a clear majority exists, otherwise voting your conscience describes which theory of representation?
4)Ex Post Facto means
Let the decision stand
Don’t tread on me
Tell me the truth
5) The state government of New Jersey is an example of what type of governmental arrangement?
6) Generally speaking, the mark-up of a bill occurs at what point in the lawmaking process?
7) Familiarity with self-government made the political break with England much easier for the colonists than the economic break.
8) Among other things, Shay’s Rebellion was
aimed at overthrowing an ineffective central government.
a resounding success.
a manifestation of the weakness of the Articles of Confederation.
the result of a border dispute between Massachusetts and Connecticut.