The Essay is going to be about Nutrition and Food. Any information you bring from online please cite it at the end of the essay.
Task: Write an argumentative research paper with a Rogerian thesis statement that takes a debatable position on food, worldview research, or any of the current events listed below. This essay must be 6 – 7 pages. Topics not listed in the three areas noted below are NOT acceptable. Please choose from among the topics listed below.
- use of 6 or more sources of significant scholarly, published research
- A Rogerian Thesis Driven Paper~!
- access current research related to the subject the student has chosen from the long list below
- use of MLA strategies to structure this essay in such a way that it addresses the counterargument and the argument.
- Analysis and integration of sources that support the student’s voice as a writer
- Inclusion of quotations when citing data, scientific research and so forth. Otherwise, students should use summaries and paraphrases to borrow other people’s information
- Inclusion of signal phrases and in-text citations to borrow any and all materials from published scholarly source
please follow the steps
- Write an argumentative essay with a clear Rogerian Thesis that you defend throughout the paper.
- Be sure to acknowledge the opposing position in your paper!
- If you realize that you agree with your opposition, change the thesis–flip it so that your argument reflects your research.
- Include a Works Cited as your last page of your paper.
- Include the updated, corrected outline and thesis statement in this last paper.
- Place the thesis and outline in front of your paper!
- Avoid random Google sites, Spark’s Notes, Cliffs Notes.
- Avoid use of “we,” ” us,” “you”, ” our” and “I” in this paper. Keep the paper professional and scholarly.
- Have fun exploring your topic!
- Font Size and Spacing: All papers are to be typed and double-spaced. Students should use Times New Roman font, 12 inch size. Length of Papers: All papers shall be 6 to 7 pages in length. The Works Cited will be the last page of the essay. MLA: All papers should follow the MLA format and documentation methods as noted in https://style.mla.org