I’m stuck on a Biology question and need an explanation.
You have to choose a gene of interest that’s involved in the development of animals. You have to do research on it and cite 6 primary papers in this assignme
- Background information about your gene/protein and the development process / system it is involved in
- Importance of the development process
- Importance of the development system
- The importance of the gene and protein and how they are involved in this process / system that you are interested in.
- Practical relevance, if any (e.g. is it involved in a clinical condition or has evolutionary / ecological significance etc.)