I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
Introduction (General information)
- Start your introduction with information that leads up to the site
- When you visited the site and where the site is located
- Describe what happened during the visit in chronological order
- Summarize available services at the site
Main body (Reflections)
- Focus on what you learned at the site
- Make a connection between what you learned at the site and you learned in class
- Describe how seeing the site helped you understand what you are learning in class
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the site based on 5 components of service quality
- Note which processes, policies, and practices related to service quality work well at the site
- Try to be as specific as possible
- Provide recommendations for improvement if required
- Wrap up your report concisely
- Provide an interesting story during your virtual field trip
- No title pages.
- Report should be 2-3 page long using MS Word.
- Use a 12-point font, have 1-inch margins, double-space the paper, include page numbers, and to include your personal information in the upper left-hand corner
- Write in clear and objective language.
- Keep your sentences short and concise.
- Avoid writing with too many adjectives or flowery language.
(e.g., Do not say ‘the trip was interesting or exciting’)
- Include any relevant pictures if desired.