I’m stuck on a Psychology question and need an explanation.
A project about “Family Annihilators”
1. Genogram (personal)
2. Pick a topic – Family Annihilators
4. Genogram for person or persons you cover in your project
5. History of the person
6. Person’s cultural background
7. Did the person have a disorder?
8. What was the course of their disorder? How severe was their disorder?
9. What happened in their case (investigation, arrest, trial, outcome)
PROJECT RULES- PROJECT MUST BE FROM A FORENSIC PSYCH PERSPECTIVE
– Cannot invade someone’s privacy or break any laws to gather or present information.
– Must have accurate facts –corroborated by at least 2 different respected sources
– Must include cultural component. Cultural component should NOT use tropes. This component should include at least three peer reviewed sources that are cited during the presentation.
– Include why you chose the topic
– Why someone in forensic psychology should care
– What did you learn about the forensic psychologists who worked in this area?