This is Exam I. It will be comprised of 100 multiple choice questions and must be completed in 2 hours. As always, this is a closed book, closed note, no resources exam.
!Course Objectives: On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Recognize and understand the scope, extent and importance of the law.
- Define and differentiate between the various classifications and sources of law.
- Incorporate business ethics to business principles.
- Explain and apply basic constitutional rights conferred to US citizens.
- Know the functions of the federal and state court systems and their procedures.
- Name, classify, and describe the different types of contracts.
- Identify the elements to a valid contract, breach, and remedies afforded.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and reasoning power.