Help me study for my Business class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Research a famous whistle-blower ( Everett A. Stern)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everett_Stern , search for other sources..
Your presentation should include the following: (You don’t have to stick to the same order)
– An overview (the story and any background information about the whistleblower)
– What problem was observed? Tell us the story.
– What could this person do to address the problem? If he did nothing what would happen? What are the ethical implications of doing nothing?
– What were the risks of making information about the problem public?
– How did this person make the information public?
– What was the outcome of making this information public?
– What would you do if you were in that position? Why?
– Citations for your sources.
* Presentation Rubric is attached (first criteria will not be considered).
the slides may help you to understand more about the Whistleblowing.