I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Introduction and Alignment
Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find life and faithfulness. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.Proverbs 14:22-23 (
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Implement ethical, Christ-like attitudes, values, and worldview appropriate to
. (PO 1)
God loves what is good and pleasing in His eyes. Any ethical work that is well planned and implemented with sincere effort will be increased with God’s blessings.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following:
- How does biblical understanding influence ethical social work planning?
- Defend your answer and be substantive in your response.
- Your initial post is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings by the end of the workshop.
- Use subheadings to organize your responses.
- Your posts should also do the following:
- Provide clear answers with evidence of critical thinking
- Add depth to the discussion by introducing new ideas
- Answer classmates’ questions and provide insight into the discussion