Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
I have attached the memo with questions and I need to answer all three questions.
each question in 3 to 4 sentences
Below is the objectives of this week
Globalization is affecting virtually every country in the world. The most striking evidence of this trend is the increasing presence of cell phones in the very small villages of Africa. As technology becomes more pervasive and, in some cases, easier to use, globalization will continue its steady march. China, Singapore, and Russia are good examples of how globalization has flattened the world. They have become major exporters to other countries, especially industrialized and advanced countries like the United States and many European countries. Emerging countries, like Poland, Ukraine, and Ireland, are excellent examples of increasing globalization.
Objective(s) of the week:
- How are information systems transforming business and what is their relationship to globalization?
- Why are information systems so essential for running and managing a business today?
- What exactly is an information system? How does it work? What are its management, organization, and technology components?
- What are complementary assets? Why are complementary assets essential for ensuring that information systems provide genuine value for an organization?
- What academic disciplines are used to study information systems? How does each contribute to an understanding of information systems? What is a sociotechnical systems perspective?
- What are business processes? How are they related to information systems?
- How do systems serve the different management groups in a business?
- How do systems that link the enterprise improve organizational performance?
- Why are systems for collaboration and teamwork so important and what technologies do they use?
- What is the role of the information systems function in a business?
I have attached the resume also for 3rd question