I’m trying to study for my Nursing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Skin, Eye, & Ear Disorders
For this Discussion, you will take on the role of a clinician who is building a health history for one of the following cases. Your instructor will assign you your case number.
|A 45-year-old female presents with a complaint of an itchy red rash on her arms and legs for about two weeks.|
|Subjective||She has been going on a daily basis to the local YMCA with children for Summer camp.|
|VS||(||(T) 98.3°F; (RR) 18; (HR) 70, regular; (BP) 118/74|
|General||healthy-appearing female in no acute distress|
|HEENT||EYES: no injection, no increase in lacrimation or purulent drainage;
|Neck/Throat||mild edema with inflammation located on forearms, upper arms, and chest wall, thighs and knees; primary lesions are a macular papular rash with secondary linear excoriations on forearms and legs|
Once you received your case number, answer the following questions:
- What other subjective data would you obtain?
- What other objective findings would you look for?
- What diagnostic exams do you want to order?
- Name 3 differential diagnoses based on this patient presenting symptoms?
- Give rationales for your each differential diagnosis.
- Your instructor will assign you your case number and you will post on the case number you have been assigned.
- You will reply to the other two case studies (One of each).
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.